JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I recently got myself a rimfire gun, in 22LR off course. Figure I'll have fun, save some money and see if it's as cool as the cool people say it is 😉
Also happen to have one of those scary, tube thingies you can put on the end of a firearm and they'll become totally silent! So naturally I gone down the rabbit hole of trying different ammo to see what my new broomstick likes and how much noise they make, or not make really.
So today I picked up some stuff from 'Fiocchi' and 'CCI'. But you my surprise in one of the 'Fiocchi' boxes was one round with a different headstamp than all the others... and it is exactly the same as the ones in the 'CCI' boxes!
(See pix for details, which also show the slightly different bullet on the 'C' marked round.)

So, is one of these manufacturers actually making both brands!?

Because these 'Fiocchi' boxes are marked to be made by 'Focchi of America' in Ozark, MO. (the CCI's doesn't say location more than 'made in the USA'.)

(The crappy photo with the reflection on ot is of the CCI 'green tag' box I got at the same time, and I noticed the exact same headstamp as the 'odd' round in the other box.)

20221007_200149.jpg 20221007_200057.jpg 20221007_200049.jpg

Box drops on floor. Multiple boxes spill over and onto floor. Minimum wage employee picks up ammo and outs back in the fastest manner possible. You happen to but said box.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews