Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts

WTS OR Crosman DPMS Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

veradium

Reactions
Crosman .177 DPMS SBR for sale:
I purchased from PA in November, it is in excellent condition and works flawlessly not a mark on it.
I have added the following:
Center Point Tactical adjustable red dot sight w/ small rail.
Angel Honey-Comb Steel 5.25 inch Custom Barrel extension INCREASED VELOCITY by 30FPS, this unit contains the actual steel barrel extension, support, adjustment.
3 - Crosman DPMS 25 round magazines,
Bandolier holds 25 C02 cartridges- it will have 25 c02s in it as well.
3000 count of Daisy ultra smooth steel premium BB's - 3000 count of Dust Devil bb's
The DPMS shoots great, the barrel extension increases the accuracy and velocity and helps to flatten out the trajectory in full auto.
Blast to shoot you can tell the difference with the barrel extension just more accurate and a bit more power out of DPMS.
I have all the original boxes.
For all above $250.00

Thanks for looking
I found another magazine for this air rifle that my wife bought forgot to give it at christmas It is now listed the crosman comes with 3 magazines

20190127_094430.jpg
20190127_094459.jpg
20190127_094505.jpg
20190127_094603.jpg
20190127_094630.jpg

Last edited:

eddyline

Reactions
Crosman .177 DPMS SBR for sale:
I purchased from PA in November, it is in excellent condition and works flawlessly not a mark on it.
I have added the following:
Center Point Tactical adjustable red dot sight w/ small rail.
Angel Honey-Comb Steel 5.25 inch Custom Barrel extension INCREASED VELOCITY by 30FPS, this unit contains the actual steel barrel extension, support, adjustment.
2 - Crosman DPMS 25 round magazines,
Bandolier holds 25 C02 cartridges- it will have 25 c02s in it as well.
3000 count of Daisy ultra smooth steel premium BB's - 3000 count of Dust Devil bb's
The DPMS shoots great, the barrel extension increases the accuracy and velocity and helps to flatten out the trajectory in full auto.
Blast to shoot you can tell the difference with the barrel extension just more accurate and a bit more power out of DPMS.
I have all the original boxes.
For all above $225.00

Thanks for looking

30 View attachment 542226 View attachment 542227 View attachment 542228 View attachment 542229 View attachment 542230
Location? Interested!

OP
V

veradium

Reactions
No bite So I am going to add the other accessories and repost in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Idaho Arms and Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    Picked up a Ruger revolver last year from there. Works good. Staff listened to what I was looking for and showed alternatives, but didn't try to...
    • Zathras
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    I enjoy this local indoor range, they have lots of fun guns to rent and try out. They also have a gun store if you want to purchase something.
    • wa2020
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS