JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Crosman Model 1100 Trap Master is is a .380 bore CO2 shotgun using special re-loadable shot shells. It features a hardwood stock and forearm with all metal construction. They were manufactured from 1968 to 1971. The shells can be loaded with 64 grains of shot or 67 grain 375 lead roundballs. There are two power settings low and high. On high the gun shoots at around 500fps. That is a lot for a co2 gun of this caliber .380 around 34fpe with a roundball.

It is a replica airgun modeled after a Remington 1100 auto loader.

Received a beautiful resealed Crosman 1100 Trapmaster from Mike Baker on Friday.

I was able to shoot the 1100 today. Approximately 15 times. Ten shot shells and 5 375 balls. However the temperature was 47° so I know it was not shooting at its peak performance. Probably in the 300fps range. Really looking forward to warm weather to see how it does.

After shooting I reloaded a few rounds to test out my DIY loading tool. Works as intended

In the picture are factory loads, the hand loads and the patched 375 lead ball loads.

20230115_110918~2.jpg 20230113_160919.jpg 20230113_160827.jpg

Last Edited:
Lead for the 1100

Stopped Muzzleloader Suppy. Another place I frequently go. The local black powder shop here. A luckily he had a box of lead I needed for the Crosman 1100 trapmaster. Some Hornady
36 .375 lead balls. Making up loads for warmer weather.
Also grabbed a box of 44 and 50 for other fun things.

20230127_164714.jpg 20230127_164625.jpg

When those first came out they were trying a new indoor trap game. Small clay pigeons were launched straight up in front of a board that was laid out with a grid in a fan shape. The shooter got extra points for hitting the target in a pre-determined spot in the grid. Air powered shotguns were used to keep the report down. The game never really caught on. DR

Here's some good information on them

When those first came out they were trying a new indoor trap game. Small clay pigeons were launched straight up in front of a board that was laid out with a grid in a fan shape. The shooter got extra points for hitting the target in a pre-determined spot in the grid. Air powered shotguns were used to keep the report down. The game never really caught on. DR

You should check out the CO2 rifles they have now lol.
You mean pcp. Pre charged pneumatic

CO2 is limited on the amount of power that can output they have not changed in the last 50 years CO2 is only capable of producing at the very maximum 650 FPS

I have been into air guns for over 25 years.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top