JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CRKT gives a Limited lifetime warranty. On writing, warranty is not transferable. I have not had a problem warranting second hand CRKT knives with them. EXCLUSIVE TO NWFA community, if you have a problem with your knife and need to get it repaired/replaced or would like to get it sharpened (I give it to my Snap on dealer and he sends it in for a free sharpening), I can get it done for you, as so long as you are local and can drop it off and pick it up. If for some reason they refuse to; due to being a second owner, or if you just don't want to do it yourself. I can do it as long as Snap on continues to come to my work (every Tuesday, usually never misses us.) So if you saw my post on Armlist, please reply to this post.

Selling my CRKT Sting boot knife. I Never used the boot attachment, I just strapped sheath to my belt. I just got it back from re-sharpening from CRKT a month ago.
Comes with everything.
Copy of the Receipt from my Snap On dealer (6/18/13, paid $72.75)
Box + CRKT Catalog + Plastic Bag
Knife
Sheath
Boot Straps

MSRP is $69.99
http://www.crkt.com/AG-Russell-Sting-One-piece-Hot-Forged-Double-Razor-Sharp-Edge?&search_id=746269

Seen them online for $35, so I'm selling it for $25. No trade sorry, serious buyers only

2890673_01_crkt_sting_boot_knife_640.jpg 2890673_02_crkt_sting_boot_knife_640.jpg 2890673_03_crkt_sting_boot_knife_640.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top