JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have one? If so, what are your thoughts? I'm looking for a gun light for my Sig Pro 2022 and think this would be perfect. I don't really want a light that sticks past the muzzle.

Personal thoughts or opinions of it? If you have one, and are left handed, does it work well for lefties? Is it worth it, or would I be better served with a TLR-1s?

looking at this light as well, hard to find anything on it and probably harder to find a holster......I have and love TLR-1s , looking at the rail master for a sub compact 10mm EDC

I'm running a CMR 203 on an AR, or I should say that I have been for about 1 week. I concur that for handguns, holsters will be difficult to source. The unit is pretty compact, but it feels wider (and shorter) than the Streamlight TLR-4 that I run on a handgun. That's just my perception as I have not actually measured.

I use a Kydex rig from bravo concealment that I've molded for 3 different handguns. If I get one, I'll probably remold the holster for it.

Svxr8dr: how are you liking it for only having it for a week? Worth the money?

The jury is somewhat out, but only because I have never ran a laser on an AR before and as such a I have a slight training deficit at the moment. I have been utilizing a Crimson Trace MVF-515 on a Kel-Tec KSG and I was so happy with it, that I was unable to pass up a sale & coupon I had for Dvor.com, and that got me under the $200 threshold on the CMR 203. I have some concerns on battery life and green lasers, but only time will tell. Mounting was simple, and the unit seems pretty well constructed and I really liked the fact that the screws that secure the battery cover, run the length of the entire unit. I have done some small adjustments with windage and elevation but don't have any feedback yet on how well it holds.

I have the Rail Master on my SR22 and it does a fine job. Looks good, too. Like it's made for it. I can shoot faster and more accurately with the laser than without.

100_3657.jpg

100_3657.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews