JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought one of these the other day. Just so I could shoot powderless Colibri ammo in the back yard.
And I thought it was neat. With the 10.5" barrel and this ammo sounds like a co2 pistol. Have not used 22lr ammo yet but the Colibri will do 1" groups at 25 yards.
7-g693_1.jpg

Turns out that the company has grown, purchased other companies and makes quite a range, actually.

The Hunter looks danged serious. Left hand bolt operation is brilliant.

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 12.35.55 AM.png

Ruger will shoot anything.
Most any .22 rimfire gun will shoot any .22 rimfire cartridge, but a semi-auto will at least not feed the next cartridge if the previous shot was not powerful enough to work the bolt properly. Most will not eject. Some will jam trying to eject/extract completely.

Also, many semis, including the 10/22, will not feed a CB or Short from the mag.

So it just depends on what you are willing to put up with. Sure semis are faster for a follow up shot, but usually only if you fee it LR ammo, and only standard velocity or higher, sometimes not std velocity.

Throw a stamp at the pistol and place it in the kiddo stock. It would be pretty slick with those fiber optic sights.

I was thinking about a survival gun. Single shot might not be optimum, but would force you to conserve ammo. Accurate enough, generally. And I had a handy little Marlin lever gun to go with it. Should be good for small game.
IMG_2625 copy.png

I was thinking about a survival gun. Single shot might not be optimum, but would force you to conserve ammo. Accurate enough, generally. And I had a handy little Marlin lever gun to go with it. Should be good for small game.
View attachment 1086730
Those little break action wire stock single shots always seemed like something you could just put in a car panel with a brick of 22 and forget about it.
1639192186441.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads