JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So Sunday in Coeur D alene a Pastor was shot six times in the back with a .45 and survives. Suspect escapes. Crazy enough but it turns out pastor Remington led the prayer at the Ted Cruz rally the day before. The a letter shows up at a local news station from the suspect saying the pastor was part of a master Martian race that rules earth and that he survived is proof because there is no way a human could have.

Anyway after two days of a massive manhunt around here the suspect was just arrested at the white house throwing "objects" on the lawno_O

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-ted-cruz-manhunt-underway-for-former-marine/

<broken link removed>

Dang why did it have to be a Vet!

So where does this put the .45 being a superior defense round with greater stopping power convo?

I hope the pastor makes a full recovery.

Too many nut jobs out there.

Forget the guns, abolish wackos!

Also a little over 50 hours from N Idaho to DC while being hunted is pretty wild. Especially considering liscence plate readers picked him up heading west toward Spokane after the shooting.

Also a little over 50 hours from N Idaho to DC while being hunted is pretty wild. Especially considering license plate readers picked him up heading west toward Spokane after the shooting.
He was a vet?
Man the VA is handing out some good shtuff these days if he made it to the east coast in 50 hours.Or did he fly?

You only need a fast modified car and 28 hours.

http://jalopnik.com/meet-the-guy-who-drove-across-the-u-s-in-a-record-28-h-1454092837

The run was over, and the watches were stopped. According to those involved, they all said the same thing: 28 hours, 50 minutes. The team covered 2,813.7 miles at an average speed of 98 miles per hour. They stopped for fuel just three times. Based on that number, Alex Roy's 31:04 record had been beaten by two hours and 14 minutes.

Ppptt... I drove from Jacksonville FL to PDX in 2.5 days. I don't remember much or how I got there, but I did.
Tampa to Portland, about that long as well, 61 hours with sleep... Longest day was 19 hours of driving...

Man too old to do that now!!!

Imagine the TSA let him on a plane... We sure have the best "make you feel good" security the government can buy...

Sheesz....

Ppptt... I drove from Jacksonville FL to PDX in 2.5 days. I don't remember much or how I got there, but I did.

In 06, I went to Daytona Beach FL for bike week. Driving from Spanaway, WA to Daytona, FL. Three people driving the team van, rotating drivers and stopping ONLY for gas. It took 69.5 nonstop driving hours. If my math is right, it works out to be 2.89 days.

I did fail to mention I had a buddy alternately driving when zombification set it (except that one time I woke up at the top of that offramp)... and we were doing 65mph on 2" of ice through Flagstaff... we had to slow down in order to be safe. LOL! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top