JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CQB 101

With the new shoot house, comes new courses...

Offering 2 one day courses August 27th and 28th.

This non shooting one-day class will introduce you into the world of CQB – Close Quarters Battle.
This highly detailed course will start with the principles, and work through application. How to move through buildings with single, 2 person and multiple person team. Work around architecture and obstacles, weapon manipulation both pistol and rifle, search, process threats…the important basics necessary that don't include shooting, but need to be honed before engaging threats.

THIS CLASS WILL THOROUGHLY COVER;
  • Safety brief & Medical plan
  • CQB Principles
  • Application
  • Movement – Footwork
  • 1, 2 and multi person teams
  • Weapon manipulation – Pistol and Rifle
  • Clearing rooms, halls and odd areas
  • Basic threat processing
  • Searching
  • Gear considerations
  • and more…

REQUIRED EQUIPMENT
  • A functional and practical carbine or battle rifle and pistol.
  • A sling for the rifle
  • Holster must attach via the belt (paddle holsters are not allowed). Holsters must provide an active or passive retention device and be able to keep the firearm in place while running or moving in and out of awkward positions.
  • Eye protection.
  • IFAK with Tourniquet required
  • Optional.- Any gear generally worn for such scenarios…chest/thigh rigs, plate carrier etc.
Cost - 250.00

Class starts at 0900

http://cerberus-training.com

Last Edited:
Damn you, Steve! You had to offer it at the same time that Rob Haught is running his shotgun class? I'd definitely be interested in something like this at another time, however.

In any case, I look forward to checking out the shoot house during the revolver class the preceeding weekend.

It's the only weekend open right now. We'll see how it goes...might offer it again before the weather turns bad.

Been trying to get Haught up here for the past 2-3 years now...his communication isn't the best. Says he's going to do it, then silence...ugh

@Cerberus Group I can chat with the guy who brought him up here for the class in August -- perhaps scheduling with Matt instead of Rob is a better option? From what I know, time from scheduling to commitment was between March and June of this year. I'm happy to try and assist. LMK via PM.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top