Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Couple of Ruger revolvers FS

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Bill Siegle, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

Looking for a FTF in the Clackamas area only. Not looking for any trades.

1st up is a Ruger Bisley Blackhawk. This is a factory convertible in 45Colt and 45ACP. It is stainless with a 5.5in barrel. No idea on actual round count but I have put 100 45Colts and 200 45ACPs through it with no issues at all. Comes with the brand new Galco holster shown. $550Price drop to $525***SOLD***

2nd is***SOLD*** a Ruger SP101 in 357mag. I have about 3-400 rounds through this one. No box. Comes with the Pachmyer grip, original Ruger grip, and the Badger grip. The trigger has been worked on to have a smoother finish to it. No internal work done. Just a trigger face smooth over. Front sight is an XS Big Dot and it still glows as green as it did 2 years ago when I put it on. $450

45Bisley.jpg

SP101.jpg

2. gunhobbit

gunhobbit The Dry Side of Oregon, near Pendleton Well-Known Member

PM en route. :p

3. pattonclan

pattonclan Tillamook Oregon Active Member

i am interestedin the bisley what town are you in and would you be interested in trading for US silver eagles

4. Bill Siegle

"Looking for a FTF in the Clackamas area only. Not looking for any trades"

1st line of my post says it all. Looking for cash only :)

5. Bill Siegle

Bisley is still available and now the price is $525 for the gun and holster :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.