JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For anyone that's been waiting for Costco to put these safes on sale again, here you go...

The Bighorn Classic Safe model 19ECB, regularly $799, is on sale for $599 until November 30th December 15th 2013.
Shipping is included.

Link to info here ---> BIGHORN 19ECB Safe : Costco.com

350-569035-847__1.jpg oos350-569035-847__4.jpg

NOT a safe, imho. A large metal storage unit.

Pretty much every safe in the $500-$1000 price range is a "Residential Security Container" with 12 gauge sheet steel walls. If you want plate steel or a TL rating then be prepared to spend at least a few grand for a safe. Considering the modest dollar value of the items I need to lock up, spending a few grand on a safe doesn't make any sense for me. I'm satisfied with the budget safe. Your security needs may be different.

OK seriously? Are we REALLY gonna go down this road, AGAIN? It's a bubbleguming gun safe. Yes, it's not as good as a four-figure, twenty ton, half inch steel plate, yadda, yadda, yadda, but it's better than a rickety metal cabinet or wood box. It will deter the vast majority of thieves who might break into your home, and it will protect your firearms against a catastrophic fire. Anyone else who wants to rag on these for whatever reason can kiss my backside.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top