JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't seen that particular brand before. I prefer the sandpaper grips or stippling, but that could be a good option for carry pistols, ocular rings, etc.

I haven't seen that particular brand before. I prefer the sandpaper grips or stippling, but that could be a good option for carry pistols, ocular rings, etc.
Prices look a little stiff-$$, hell of a good profit margin with using Cordura fabric sold by the yard . looks like just laser pattern cut 1-K Den, Nylon fabric with an adhesive backing ? , Laser cut melts/cauterize the Edges so the fabric weave won't fray/run .

It Does look Good, and it got that Camo AirSoft Tacticool look sitting in your holster. But it is still just simple nylon 'Fabric ' wrap. It Won't take long to get grimy and looking like crap with Hand sweat and range dirt from hands, if in real life you actually really do go and shoot a lot of pistol.

I LOVE Nylon Cordura, I have cut and sewn many many hundreds of yards of Cordura in my life .. (imho) ..seriously No Way I would run that over my pistol grips.

Prices look a little stiff-$$, hell of a good profit margin with using Cordura fabric sold by the yard . looks like just laser pattern cut 1-K Den, Nylon fabric with an adhesive backing ? , Laser cut melts/cauterize the Edges so the fabric weave won't fray/run .

It Does look Good, and it got that Camo AirSoft Tacticool look sitting in your holster. But it is still just simple nylon 'Fabric ' wrap. It Won't take long to get grimy and looking like crap with Hand sweat and range dirt from hands, if in real life you actually really do go and shoot a lot of pistol.

I LOVE Nylon Cordura, I have cut and sewn many many hundreds of yards of Cordura in my life .. (imho) ..seriously No Way I would run that over my pistol grips.
You're probably right. I can't say that I've ever used cordura fabric in any application where it was aiding in grip. I was just thinking it might be a bit more professional looking variation of "hockey tape", which I've been using for the last month to see how I like it. So far, I don't hate it but I can't say that I've found a major benefit to it that others claim to get either.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top