JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tim did a great job helping me with my last project rifle. Installed a short chambered 6.5x55 Swede barrel on a commercial 98 action. Finished chambering, polished and blued the metal meticulously. Installed the Leupold 3x9x40 scope on Warne bases and rings. Any faults with the stock work are completely on me, but it shoots great.

20230728_094350.jpg 20230728_094223.jpg 20230728_094258.jpg

Tim did a great job helping me with my last project rifle. Installed a short chambered 6.5x55 Swede barrel on a commercial 98 action. Finished chambering, polished and blued the metal meticulously. Installed the Leupold 3x9x40 scope on Warne bases and rings. Any faults with the stock work are completely on me, but it shoots great.

View attachment 1461387 View attachment 1461388 View attachment 1461389
Very happy to hear he is taking work again, he does the best work possible. He took a break from new work, a muck deserved break!!!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.