JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
at min 3:10 it looks like the guy in the blue shirt started to square off then decided he would be on the losing end which he still did in the end.

Yeah, guy rolled up on his blind side and then backs away fast fumbling in his pocket. However, the guy definitely lost his professional cool and was over the top with the rest of it.

Last Edited:
The video wasnt bad.
If anything I think the cop was perfectly fine in his actions.

These kids are rambunctious thugs, all are entitled little idiots.
Im no fan of leos but I also greatly dislike millennials.. Especially ones that get too close to on site cops involved in an investigation.. Shouting obscenities amd running up on their backs essentially flanking them.. All the while yelling they are victims.

Guys should watch more carefully, man in blue shirt was trying to get behind the officer and was reaching with his left hand under his shirt... Look just after he takes the girls down at what the two men were doing, he was smart to pull his gun.

Deal is they are gelding the cops, won't be long until you have to handle everything your self.

Guys should watch more carefully, man in blue shirt was trying to get behind the officer and was reaching with his left hand under his shirt... Look just after he takes the girls down at what the two men were doing, he was smart to pull his gun.

Deal is they are gelding the cops, won't be long until you have to handle everything your self.
This^ That guy came up behind him and them reached for his waste band as if he may have been drawing a gun/weapon. I think the officer was justified.

Outnumbered and they tried to flank him. The officer did his job when needed instead of waiting for backup to arrive. He attempted to control the situation by putting the kids on the ground knowing that an immobile individual is less of a threat than a mobile person.
THE MAN DESERVES A FICKEN MEDAL!
These dang hoodies need to learn when a cop says freeze/ get on the ground / against the wall.... DO IT OR RISK GETTING SHOT!
Dang Liberals are teaching the kids to ignore them! Can you say Darwinism at it's best?!?!?!

Didn't see anything that far out of line. The kids were being stupid and pushing the issues a bit. Agreed, they were toeing the line. However, if he had kept himself in check things might not have escalated as much.
I agree - what I saw was a cop who had lost his composure and was continually concentrating his efforts on putting the one girl on the ground. Quite frankly it began to look like he was 'groping' the girl instead of trying to restrain her which I still could not figure out from what. Also while attempting to 'immobilize' the obvious threat from a 14 year old girl (sarcasm) he was temporarily unaware of what was going on behind and to both left and right sides of himself and was open to attack. This was a completely improper approach to crowd control and he probably escalated the situation with his actions as opposed to controlling anything. There was clearly no leadership.

Lil homies got what they got for being punks. The political climate these days will always screw the cop and treat the offenders as victims. More to this story than CNN is showing the country....

Lil homies got what they got for being punks.
What exactly did they 'get' for being 'punks' ? Probably nothing more than a good laugh when they heard the cop had resigned. While there is no doubt a increasing lack of respect for Law Enforcement overall it doesn't do much to garner respect when they see cops acting idiotically like this - almost as bad as those they are trying to 'control.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top