JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have experience using this dry fire training item? I've used laser round with app and dry fire magazine. Both are okay but neither help with managing recoil to stay on target followup shot. Understand the only true way to work on recoil management is live fire training but with ammo prices & availability being issue I am considering getting cool fire trainer.
Thanks!

Sorry found this thread after posting. Sounds like a solid investment for what I am trying to accomplish.

I checked out their website and 9mm was $479 with minimal/basic options plus $21 shipping = $500

That option is definitely not for me. That amount of $ would buy about 2700 rounds of 9mm at pre-panic prices, or a whole new pistol or other gun. But everyone is different.

How much would u have to use it and how much co2 would u have to buy to make it worth it? And to me the value of each co2 "shot" in terms of training is nowhere near equivalent to shooting real ammo anyway so personally I would value each co2 shot as maybe 1/5 - 1/10 the "value" of a real round. But that's just a guess, I have not used their system.

Thanks for the input. Agree on price. Think it's between $500-600 to get set up. $200-300 probably would of purchased already. Would be nice to try it out once before making purchase.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top