JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wrote both Senators and my Congressman yesterday informing them I am against gun control and gun bans. Also contacted my WA State Legislators telling them to strongly resist the changes to our lethal defense statute described in House Bill 1012.

I wrote both Sen & Rep a couple of days ago. Both are staunch libstards progressives so I was pretty sure a waste of time but one gotta try; maybe if enough of us speak up...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Here is what I just sent to Sens. Wyden and Merkley:

If gun control advocates want to actually have meaningful discussion and debate about the “assault weapon” and “high capacity” ban, they MUST address these questions:

- Why ban cosmetic features?

- Why ban guns used in a mere 2% of crime?

- Why base gun control legislation on rare and statistically insignificant mass shootings to begin with?

- Why ban magazines that have been consistently sized since their invention?

- How would banning these magazines have saved lives, given that all a shooter needs is multiple magazines and 3 seconds of time (i.e. Virginia Tech shooter)?

- How will a ban on either these weapons or magazines reduce crime, since there are many millions of them legal and available anyway, especially since production has ramped up after the ban’s expiration?

And most importantly:

After a decade of failure from the last AWB, why assume that the bans will reduce violent crime THIS time around?

MILLIONS of law-abiding gun owners did not commit a gun-related violent crime yesterday, today, nor will they tomorrow. Please do not contribute in legislating MILLIONS of law-abiding citizens down to the level of criminals, the mentally unstable, and the criminally insane. Please honor the oath that you took to uphold, to protect, and defend the U.S Constitution and the ENTIRE Bill of Rights!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top