JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Infowars.com
August 5, 2013

Brandon Toy enlisted into the military in 2003.

He served in Baghdad where he equipped and trained Iraqi Police and the Iraqi National Guard.

After being discharged, Toy stayed within the military-industrial complex, working as an engineering project manager at General Dynamics Land Systems.

In time, he determined that his service did not involve fighting terrorism, “taking the battle” to the enemy, or freeing Iraq.

Below is his public letter of resignation from General Dynamics:

I hereby resign in protest effective immediately.

I have served the post-911 Military Industrial complex for 10 years, first as a soldier in Baghdad, and now as a defense contractor.

I have always believed that if every foot soldier threw down his rifle war would end. I hereby throw mine down. At the time of my enlistment, I believed in the cause. I was ignorant, naïve, and misled. The narrative, professed by the state, and echoed by the mainstream press, has proven false and criminal. We have become what I thought we were fighting against.

Recent revelations by fearless journalists of war crimes including counterinsurgency “dirty” wars, drone terrorism, the suspension of due process, torture, mass surveillance, and widespread regulatory capture have shed light on the true nature of the current US Government. I encourage you to read more about these topics at the links I have provided below.

Some will say that I am being irresponsible, impractical, and irrational. Others will insist that I am crazy. I have come to believe that the true insanity is doing nothing. As long as we sit in comfort, turning a blind eye to the injustices of the world, nothing will change. It is even worse to play an active part, protesting all along that I am not the true criminal.

I was only a foot soldier, and am now a low level clerk. However, I have always believed that if every foot soldier threw down his rifle war would end. I hereby throw mine down.

Sincerely,

Brandon M. Toy
Stryker Engineering Project Management, 
General Dynamics Land Systems, 
Sterling Heights, Michigan

The only thing that throwing down your rifle does is make it easier for the other guy to kill you.
Besides this guys alleged letter he lies.
"I have always believed that if every foot soldier threw down his rifle war would end. "
If this was true he would never have enlisted.
Please stop posting packaged lies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads