JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to be fair to you, so "general idea" is a bit too loose for me. Do you even know what you meant?

P
One more time, cause i will take the beatings for my lack of spell check and typing skills.
I like the players at the school.
I can't stand you the fans.
I can't stand the college and what it stands for.
Herbert seems like a nice kid that will fail in the NFL.
But someone will take a giant leap of faith and pay him a ton of money.

Did you happen to understand that Spanglish?

One more time, cause i will take the beatings for my lack of spell check and typing skills.
I like the players at the school.
I can't stand you the fans.
I can't stand the college and what it stands for.
Herbert seems like a nice kid that will fail in the NFL.
But someone will take a giant leap of faith and pay him a ton of money.

Did you happen to understand that Spanglish?

I get it now.

You can't abide the college and what it stands for, but...you like the players who like the school and what it stands for.

Okay.

I didn't think weed was legal in Idaho so I looked it up. Not only is weed illegal, it turns out that "Idaho has some of harshest marijuana laws in the nation."

"Marijuana Laws in Idaho

Idaho has some of the harshest marijuana laws in the nation. Possession of any more than three ounces of pot is a felony, and a conviction for selling marijuana could mean ten years in prison and $30,000 in fines depending on how much is involved and how many prior convictions a person has."

So there has to be another explanation for your soothsaying abilities and amazing skills at obfuscation.

P

I get it now.

You can't abide the college and what it stands for, but...you like the players who like the school and what it stands for.

Okay.

I didn't think weed was legal in Idaho so I looked it up. Not only is weed illegal, it turns out that "Idaho has some of harshest marijuana laws in the nation."

"Marijuana Laws in Idaho

Idaho has some of the harshest marijuana laws in the nation. Possession of any more than three ounces of pot is a felony, and a conviction for selling marijuana could mean ten years in prison and $30,000 in fines depending on how much is involved and how many prior convictions a person has."

So there has to be another explanation for your soothsaying abilities and amazing skills at obfuscation.

P
Oh that's easy explain.
You live in Lane county. And you attended the U of O. So naturally you and I will never understand each other.

Oh that's easy explain.
You live in Lane county. And you attended the U of O. So naturally you and I will never understand each other.

No, I don't.

Yes, I did.

And guess what else? I imagine you live in Canyon County. From your location tag below your screen name. See, when I lived in Boise my license plate had a "1A" on it.

Ease up on the assumptions and the judgements. You know what they say it makes you. Not me.

P

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews