JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of the ugliest wins I've ever witnessed, but as they say a W is a W.

7B4491BC-6AB1-4883-825D-2CD50162ABA9.jpeg

02F42F35-84C9-4D90-8511-79A4403E843B.jpeg

And if you're a beaver believer who rooted for Michigan State...

Suck it.

P

When was that game? Must have missed it being advertised on the tv I don't watch.

Still no Natty...

Last Edited:
No idea. Though during this rather long work day, during a lull in the chaos, I walked down to the booze store that is close to my office to acquire more gin. Whilst there, I saw all the people were watching the television and then they started shouting "they won 7 to 6!". OK, I don't follow sports, other than boxing at times, mainly in the past, so I will take their word that it was a big deal. ;)

Parenthetically, boxing is a good sport for the youth to engage in, because it requires discipline, utmost fitness, and strength. The down side is I've read it is not good for memory ... I think, I forgot a lot of things from that time. For that matter, what were we talking about? A boxing duck or people from Michigan or something. Who knows. :p
Boxing is dangerous
Wrestling is a better option
And nobody cares about the ducks so no worries!
And there QB won't last as a starter in the NFL. Lol!!!!

This! At least he's got talent and a sense of brotherhood. He decided to not take the quick buck and wanted to play football at a high level with his kid brother. I understand that everyone has their team but don't get the hatred for the Ducks. Seriously, is it the team you hate or the stupid bandwagon fans? I've got to admit that no one on any team has done anything to me personally to make me make such statements. Anyways, Happy New Year! I had fun watching the ducks win their bowl game from row 28!

Joey Harrington didn't live up to expectations, but he made over $31 million bucks in his 7 years.

Akili Smith didn't last as long as Joey, but he got a $10.8 million signing bonus on top of his multimillion-dollar contract.

Marcus signed a $24 million contract, which includes a $15.8 million signing bonus.

Kellen Clemens spent 12 years in the NFL, with career earnings of $11 million.

Not bad work if you can get it.

P

This! At least he's got talent and a sense of brotherhood. He decided to not take the quick buck and wanted to play football at a high level with his kid brother. I understand that everyone has their team but don't get the hatred for the Ducks. Seriously, is it the team you hate or the stupid bandwagon fans? I've got to admit that no one on any team has done anything to me personally to make me make such statements. Anyways, Happy New Year! I had fun watching the ducks win their bowl game from row 28!
Well let's we here. And when I say this I'm really a fun person that isn't. A hater at all.
With that said
I highly dislike anything about the school
I can't stand a duck fan. Most are band wagon fans.
I like the players a lot! Seem like good kids.
I have Nothing against the QB. My comments on him reflect the whole NCAA AND NFL DRAFT Wisdom.
I think they look at th wrong stuff at what makes a good QB.
There analytics are jacked up.
Would they draft Jamison Winston or Drew Brees today? Winston every time. I believe it gutsy play makers. Bret favre. John Elway. Baker Mayfield. Jim Mcman.
Tom Brady.
Herbert is a good kid from what we see. But he's a paper stud. Not a gamer.

Well let's we here. And when I say this I'm really a fun person that isn't. A hater at all.
With that said
I highly dislike anything about the school
I can't stand a duck fan. Most are band wagon fans.
I like the players a lot! Seem like good kids.
I have Nothing against the QB. My comments on him reflect the whole NCAA AND NFL DRAFT Wisdom.
I think they look at th wrong stuff at what makes a good QB.
There analytics are jacked up.
Would they draft Jamison Winston or Drew Brees today? Winston every time. I believe it gutsy play makers. Bret favre. John Elway. Baker Mayfield. Jim Mcman.
Tom Brady.
Herbert is a good kid from what we see. But he's a paper stud. Not a gamer.

One more time in English, please. I went to Oregon so I ain't too bright, I have a hard time deciphering text what ain't so clear.

And Johnny Football isn't a bust? Then how do you define "bust?"

P

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top