JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see a market for a device that plugs into a USB port that overpowers you microphone feed when you push a button to activate, causing the microphone to go into a screeching feedback loop! It would only activate when the app is muted, and would not be heard on your own audio. If you unmuted the the app, it would remain "cocked" and resume screeching when you mute again. 😈

I see a market for a device that plugs into a USB port that overpowers you microphone feed when you push a button to activate, causing the microphone to go into a screeching feedback loop! It would only activate when the app is muted, and would not be heard on your own audio. If you unmuted the the app, it would remain "cocked" and resume screeching when you mute again. 😈
Or have it recite Lorem Ipsum (popular "random" text):

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

I want to see if Alexa will start suggesting ethics books. (The original Lorem Ipsum was an excerpt from an ancient treatise on ethics, written in Latin.)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top