JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the link!

I am sure that this has been covered elsewhere, but what ever happened to a nationally applicable CCL? Seems like a no brainer to me, as each state can still collect money for each CCL it approves so it isn't like any revenue would be lost, or am I missing something?

Thanks for the link!

I am sure that this has been covered elsewhere, but what ever happened to a nationally applicable CCL? Seems like a no brainer to me, as each state can still collect money for each CCL it approves so it isn't like any revenue would be lost, or am I missing something?
Got torpedoed by the Congressional softball shooting. Am I the only one who finds it curious how *every time* pro-gun legislation starts to move, there's another mass-shooting event?

"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence. Three times, now that's enemy action."--Auric Goldfinger

For the more suspiciously minded:
"Once is coincidence, TWICE is Enemy Action."--Richard Marcinko

I found myself wondering if the Parkland shooter was groomed for the role. The clown parade of cowardice and/or incompetence shown by the Broward County Sheriff and the FBI was so egregious that even given the level of incompetence, malice, and stupidity we have come to expect from the minions of Leviathan this was beyond the pale. It almost had to be deliberate. Whether it was malice, cowardice, or incompetence is almost irrelevant - do the Broward Sheriff and FBI represent what you would want to show up if you call LE to deal with a serious threat? Me neither. 1st responder is Mr. Mossberg. Call the cops because you have to when it's all over with but the shouting, but they aren't going to save you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top