JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am fully aware of the laws surrounding a handgun and daily carry.
My question is for an AR pistol. Do the same laws apply?
It is considered a "handgun" correct?
I need a little clarification here. I have a new RRA PDS that I want to carry in my daily bag.
Thanks for the help!!!!

Its a pistol....Carry it. I envy you, had a chance to buy one but didnt. Kickin myself in the a$$... Actually wanted to do SBR with it. Sweet!

Nice! It carries very well without a buffer tube.
Thanks for the input!

20901773-29ED-4C26-AB65-FB7294AA4D55-1056-000000710E388ED5.jpg

Nice! It carries very well without a buffer tube.
Thanks for the input!

20901773-29ED-4C26-AB65-FB7294AA4D55-1056-000000710E388ED5.jpg

Unless that's a .22LR upper, it don't shoot too good w/o the buffer assembly. ;)

Has been asked not so long ago. With CHL in Oregon you can carry any firearm in any shape or form where carry is generally allowed. If I had a select-fire subgun, I would carry it like Chuck Norris.

View attachment 150818

If you look real close at Chuck's beard, you will see that underneath it there is another fist. :)

Unless that's a .22LR upper, it don't shoot too good w/o the buffer assembly. ;)

If you look real close at Chuck's beard, you will see that underneath it there is another fist. :)

Why would it not shoot well wo. Buffer assembly. Its a piston gun. Recoil assy under the handguards. Just like an ak pistol.

I have the AK pistol, when I carry it in my vehicle I carry a copy of the owners manual since it says it's a pistol. Cops might not know that an AK can be a pistol.
Or I have my Kel Tek SU-16C, but it's considered a rifle so it can't have the mag locked into the well here in WA.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top