JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am fully aware of the laws surrounding a handgun and daily carry.
My question is for an AR pistol. Do the same laws apply?
It is considered a "handgun" correct?
I need a little clarification here. I have a new RRA PDS that I want to carry in my daily bag.
Thanks for the help!!!!

Its a pistol....Carry it. I envy you, had a chance to buy one but didnt. Kickin myself in the a$$... Actually wanted to do SBR with it. Sweet!

Nice! It carries very well without a buffer tube.
Thanks for the input!

20901773-29ED-4C26-AB65-FB7294AA4D55-1056-000000710E388ED5.jpg

Nice! It carries very well without a buffer tube.
Thanks for the input!

20901773-29ED-4C26-AB65-FB7294AA4D55-1056-000000710E388ED5.jpg

Unless that's a .22LR upper, it don't shoot too good w/o the buffer assembly. ;)

Has been asked not so long ago. With CHL in Oregon you can carry any firearm in any shape or form where carry is generally allowed. If I had a select-fire subgun, I would carry it like Chuck Norris.

View attachment 150818

If you look real close at Chuck's beard, you will see that underneath it there is another fist. :)

Unless that's a .22LR upper, it don't shoot too good w/o the buffer assembly. ;)

If you look real close at Chuck's beard, you will see that underneath it there is another fist. :)

Why would it not shoot well wo. Buffer assembly. Its a piston gun. Recoil assy under the handguards. Just like an ak pistol.

I have the AK pistol, when I carry it in my vehicle I carry a copy of the owners manual since it says it's a pistol. Cops might not know that an AK can be a pistol.
Or I have my Kel Tek SU-16C, but it's considered a rifle so it can't have the mag locked into the well here in WA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top