JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cleaning some stuff out, got the following for sale. Prefer cash/electronic funds but may be willing to trade as well depending on what it is. Dm me if interested. Can meet up most weekends, sometimes during the week after work if not too far. Located in the portland/beaverton area.

Willing to ship(payment through cashapp or venmo).

-10.5" complete upper $400
-MI 10" quad rail handguard $100
-Larue 10" SAT handguard $100
-Magpul sl-k stock with a qd sling mount $30
-unity tactical hot button for surefire lights $80
-keymo mount with micro comp adaptor and kobalt kinetics adaptor $200 for all 3
-mayhem sydicate mk2 barrel/comp gen3-5 $250obo
-griffin armament sn-ach charging handle helps with gas face when running suppressed $60
-
radian barrel and comp for glock 19 gen4 $300
-surefire brake/suppressor mount for 5.56 $80
-arisaka offset mount with trijicon rmr rm01(full disclosure:this is an older rmr and the adjustment dials dont hold zero under recoil hence the strip of electric tape on it, seems to stay that way, even if running it on a handgun) $150(SPF)

37B779EE-9FBD-4A2D-AC96-B9C99860FEC9.jpeg 2C244D8D-DCF3-461A-BBC6-2474AB1C62FC.jpeg 49C5E872-B30A-4CB1-97CA-019004BAE77E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What Glock is the barrel for?
Shoot my bad. Its for a glock 19. Its for a gen5 so the comp can be flush to the slide but i used it mostly on a gen4 or gen3 which just leaves a slight gap between the comp and the slide. As for round count, i have no idea, i bought this new and def has not reached 1k yet.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top