JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
<<SOLD>>

This thing has been sitting in my safe for several months, and I just don't see myself finishing a build with it anytime soon.

It's a limited addition Spikes lower - Very cool. Rather than Safe - Fire - Auto, it reads Parley - Plunder - Argh!

<broken link removed>

Milspec tube, Magpul MIAD grip (and all the goodies that came with it), and a Magpul CTR stock- in FDE.

I figure I got over $550 into this. It has fired perhaps 150 rounds.

First $350 takes it. FTF only in the Vancouver area. If you're in Oregon and want to purchase this, that's cool. Come up to Vancouver and cover the FFL fee. Please don't email me and ask if we really need to go through an FFL, and then get pissed off when I insist that we do. Sorry- Just tired of having this conversation ;)

The only trades I would be interested in, oddly enough, are for electric guitars. Specifically Japanese or American Fenders, Gibson LPs or Japanese made Ibanez. I'll pay the difference in cash if you have something I want, and we can work something out.

Thanks-

lower2.jpg

lower1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR