JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, in between several other projects today I managed the above!

Love em' or hate em' ya gotta like the 'modular' design that makes it easy to break down, clean and reassemble, and other than a couple moderately small springs & pins there are no 'microscopic' parts.

I had maybe 3 hours total from disassembly, parts cleaning and reassembly.

And, it was genius of whoever designed the PCC to use only non - tapered push pins for the assembly of all the parts and components as opposed to roll or taper pins.

This dramatically simplifys disassembly/reassembly.

Isn't it just a fat 10/22?
NO! It is a Rugger 44 magnum "Deer Stalker" that some one accidentally ran through the wash and shrunk it.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 023704.png

Well, in between several other projects today I managed the above!

Love em' or hate em' ya gotta like the 'modular' design that makes it easy to break down, clean and reassemble, and other than a couple moderately small springs & pins there are no 'microscopic' parts.

I had maybe 3 hours total from disassembly, parts cleaning and reassembly.
I learned the hard way soon after buying mine. The bolt is made to come apart with no tools. Had it in hand, walked outside to soak it good with spray cleaner. Gripped it just right and it comes apart in my hand and sends one of the pins flying. Thank god I managed to find it. Then had to get the exploded diagram out to figure out how it went back together. After that I was a lot more careful :s0140:

Gripped it just right and it comes apart in my hand and sends one of the pins flying.
LOL ! I did the SAME thing when I first got mine a few years ago and if it remember the one I lost was one of the two pins that holds the trigger assembly in the receiver.

If I recall I was walking out to my shop and the pin slid out and fell on my gravel driveway.

Lets see, gravel & blue pin color - almost the same... About an hour with my metal detector and I found it.

Hint - when assembling ANYTHING with a floating pin - put a little grease on the pin to 'glue' it in place to hold it until reassembly!

However this time I did have the bolt stop shoot out of the trigger assembly when I was taking it out of the receiver but fortunately it was on my bench and didn't go far.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top