JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Anderson Manufacturing PDW complete lower. I had planned on building a carbine length rifle with the PDW stock and have felt the need to go a different direction. $425OBO partial trades would be welcome as i am always open to new ideas. This would be perfect for a SBR I had played with the idea myself but did not want to wait the 6 month + waiting period for the ATF.
This comes with;
AM 15 lower
Anderson LPK
Troy M7A1 PDW stock kit (with Proprietary BCG and Spring)
The boxes associated with the stuff.
I have exactly 150 rounds through it with various 16" uppers to get a feel for how it shoots. I have found to to be rather pleasant. If you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me for info or questions. As always with keeping in accordance to local laws we will be going through a licensed FFL of your choice. If you dont have one in mind I can certainly help with that. I would like to keep it semi local to beaverton but for the right price i could make a drive. Thanks for reading this lengthy post!

thumbnail_IMG_1246.jpg