JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale or trade a Smart Parts paintball setup that is worth around $1000 retail for everything. I recently had back surgery so cannot play anymore. This particular setup has only been used twice in games and I tore it down and completely cleaned and lubricated everything.

Gun has been completely modified with every aftermarket replacement I could think of, carbon fiber tank, remote lines, hard case, tools, spares, etc...

Gun and equipment are all custom and in perfect shape. I am open to offers and trades just let me know what you got to trade. I am also looking for a gun safe (smaller with electronic lock).

So if no trades - Paintball setup $500
Wine fridge $200

Last Edited:
Sorry brain fart, first time posting...

The wine fridge is a 24+ bottle Magic Chef brand. It is black with the amber tinted front door glass. It has the metal curved shelving inside for holding the bottles. I paid around $500 retail for it a couple of years ago so best offers and all...

Thanks all...

The marker is an Ion that has been tore down and rebuilt with the following parts:

Tactical body kit w/rails- $50
Firebolt- $40
Blade trigger- $15
QEV valve- $20
Blackheart board- $119
Short feedneck- $15
Drop forward- ?
Dye gauge- $18
Red eyes- $24
2 aftermarket barrels +stock
parts kits
o-ring kits
etc...

E-mail me at [email protected] for pics...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews