JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New BOHICA 50 BMG bolt action AR upper with matching lower, parts, Vortex scope and assortment of ammo. Complete package for $3000. Not interested in trades at this time. Trying to pare down the safe to the ones I use and build those up.

I purchased and built several of these rifles. I found myself shooting the 50 less and less and more with my Creedmoor and 3 Gun so sold the used ones. I kept this hoping I'd make more time to shoot, but that has not happened so time for this safe queen to go.

This is the MKIII upper and bolt assembly that functions flawlessly. The free floating, match grade barrel will shoot 1 MOA or better. It has a spare firing pin, bolt maintenance parts kit, and owner's manual.

The lower is a matching milled steel single shot receiver with upgraded, heavy trigger spring. The extra weight of the receiver balances out the rifle perfectly so it's not so muzzle heavy like when used with a standard AR lower.

Stock is a Magpul PRS in matching OD Green to the handguard.

Scope is a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 with mil dot reticle. Rings are Burris Tactical. Both hold up to the recoil of a 50 while holding zero just fine. They have never been mounted and have experienced no rounds fired They were only pseudo mounted for the photos.

Package comes with 103 rounds of ammo in cans as follows:

80 rounds of FMJ Ball
8 rounds of Hornady AMAX
9 rounds of API
6 rounds of AP

These are competition worthy rifles that are a blast to shoot. Buy it for sport, buy it for fun, or buy it for your apocalypse prep. It will do the job for all and then some.

I prefer to sell locally where we can do the FFL transfer. Norpoint is Arlington is my preferred location. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks,

Troy

IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0192.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.