JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a BCG a few months ago with the hopes of completing a project.... Well the project didn't get anywhere. Now I have an M-16 BCG with no gun for it to go in. I had the receipt dunno what happened to it but I paid $159 + shipping. So, I'll let you have it for $155 shipped or $150 ftf. My loss is your gain. The carrier has never been fired or installed in a rifle. This is completely NEW. Below are the specs from the Manufacturer.

Premium Complete M16/AR15 BCG with MPI Testing

These BCG's are fully assembled and ready to drop in any AR15 or M16 rifle or pistol.* These are the heavier M16 carrier and will work with any AR15 platform rifle designed to use a standard BCG. Calibers this BCG will work with include 5.56, 223, 204,and 300BLK.

Mil-Spec MIL-STD-171 Phosphate Finish
Individually MPI Tested & Engraved.
Bolt: 9310-Case hardened, Shot Peened, and MPI tested.
Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel-(M16 full shroud)-Heat Treated, Case Hardened, & Chrome Lined.
Gas Key: Chrome Lined-Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners, Permatex No. 3 sealed, Torqued to 60 in lbs, & Mil-Spec Staked
Cam Pin: 4340 Steel-Heat Treated & Phosphated
Extractor:Tool steel S7-Heat Treated to 48-53 Rockwell C & Phosphated
Extractor Spring:Upgraded Chrome Silicon.
e9ynunyq.jpg
quzy9ysa.jpg
agade4ap.jpg
qe4asure.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top