JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm moving and need to drop a hobby all at the same time. Here is what I have. Everything you need to load 9mm, it's enough supplies to load 1k rounds right away and if you can find primers lots more to be had. I'm asking for $400 for everything, that's $.40 a round, plus you'd have the equipment and components minus primers to load a lot more. I will not break this up, face to face in Vancouver only. If you have good reviews on this site you're welcome to come to my house, but otherwise we'll meet at sportsmans in Vancouver.

About 3000 bullets. Mostly Rocky Mountain Reloadinf FMJ's. Also 100 147 gr XTP and maybe 50 125 gr lead bullets

Lee classic turret press mounted on a section of 2x6 to clamp to any workbench. Includes Lee 9mm 4 die set
A couple thousand 9mm brass and assorted other calibers.

Assorted accessories including digital scale, digital calipers, case line pad, ammo boxes, extra turret, and other misc. items

Case tumbler, media, tumbling bucket

1000 small pistol primers

1.25 cans of HP38
1 pretty much full can of bullseye
1 pretty much full can WSF

3/4 can HS6

DEDF79C6-1EDC-4EAE-B167-B5453847F954.jpeg A558546F-33BD-4A73-B46D-77ACC4084F15.jpeg 90EE390D-FB86-44B5-80C3-D490713714D9.jpeg 9564D16F-E1E4-4EB5-8453-683F8F260804.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ive been hovering over the key pad ready to buy this and put you all out of your misery but at same time trying to figure out a sales pitch to wife when she asks "how much is enough"?
I'll take it. I'll switch to PM to exchange particulars.
You'll likely see powder for sale from me soon!

Ive been hovering over the key pad ready to buy this and put you all out of your misery but at same time trying to figure out a sales pitch to wife when she asks "how much is enough"?
I'll take it. I'll switch to PM to exchange particulars.
You'll likely see powder for sale from me soon!
Lol, PLEASE buy it and get him to lock the ad. I am going thru my safe looking for stuff I can "Quick" sale. problem is I DONT want to sell anything.....Aaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top