JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a question.
Military trial and execution?
Seriously, where in the constitution is there authority for the military to do something like that? When you see the military do that, you have bigger problem that just some idiot president, you have experienced a military coup which would be exponentially worse.

The sad truth is that this not so bright street hustler got into the White House because voters put him there, TWICE.
You can dissect the way he got the votes, but in the end it comes down to the fact that majority of American voters are stupid and lazy.

When I was in the military, if you went way off the reservation, set up your fellow soldiers, got them and innocents murdered......you're in big trouble. Last time I checked, the guy in charge of the military is the CIC. Should he not be held ultimately responsible for his actions? Its not a military coup, its called justice. Court martials happen all the time.....

The sad truth is that this not so bright street hustler got into the White House because voters put him there, TWICE.
You can dissect the way he got the votes, but in the end it comes down to the fact that majority of American voters are stupid and lazy.

You hit that one on target.
Politicallly an constitutionally uneducated or treasonous podbrains.
But do not forget the degree of voter fraud that was done as well.

COMMUNISM SURVIVOR TELLS HIS STORY
Do not ever let anyone take your guns or make you register them.

This man is just one of millions that escaped communism and repression.
I think fear of what they went through and that they still fear the authorities is
what keeps most of them quiet.
They still have not realized they are truly free to express what they went through.
That is pretty severe fear of reprisal yet.
People I have met sometimes have told their story, but almost in a whisper,
like someone was always watching them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cmon folks, I know out of the 30K people reading this, there are stories to be told.
People need to know so you won't have to go through it all again here.

Slightly off topic, one of my favorite cocktails:

Castro Cooler

• 3/4oz Fresh Lime Juice
  • 3/4oz Rose's Lime Juice
  • 1-1/2oz Fresh Orange Juice
  • 1 Barspoon Powdered Sugar
  • 1-1/2oz Gold Rum
  • 3/4oz Calvados
  • Lime Wedge
Shake well over crushed ice in a shaker, strain into a collins glass over crushed ice, squeeze lime wedge over drink and drop into the glass.

Give it a try next time you're in a fine drinking establishment, or better yet, have a go at making your own and raise a glass to those that survived communism.

Oh yeah, always drink responsibly. ;)

When I was in the military, if you went way off the reservation, set up your fellow soldiers, got them and innocents murdered......you're in big trouble. Last time I checked, the guy in charge of the military is the CIC. Should he not be held ultimately responsible for his actions? Its not a military coup, its called justice. Court martials happen all the time.....

Agreed. We all claim to support the Revolution and the Declaration of Independence as great things. If we accept this corrupt and fixed system no matter what they do to us then IMO that's moral hypocracy

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

It is again time to separate

Actually the CHL could be quite an interesting advantage if used correctly.
People don't think about how this could be used as excellent bait.

If the police start coming for people's firearms you could use this to draw them in to something they didn't expect.

Any disadvantage can become an advantage if used right.

Actually the CHL could be quite an interesting advantage if used correctly.
People don't think about how this could be used as excellent bait.

If the police start coming for people's firearms you could use this to draw them in to something they didn't expect.

Any disadvantage can become an advantage if used right.

I like the way you think, it's so obvious and excellent a tactic, if we have solidarity and honor as patriots

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top