JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah-butt, I like guns for shooting. Not just to look at.

Do you think, as an investment, those guns would appreciate, say, as much as INTEL or Starbucks stock?

Yeah-butt, I like guns for shooting. Not just to look at.

Do you think, as an investment, those guns would appreciate, say, as much as INTEL or Starbucks stock?

Honestly I don't think you would get near the return on those guns as you would a good stock. Sometimes it's just about the having, the owning of a piece of history. Today's young folks don't seem to care so much about history to make the value of collections grow so at some point the collectables will top out in my opinion. However as the economy takes off there will be folks with extra money to spend.

Honestly I don't think you would get near the return on those guns as you would a good stock. Sometimes it's just about the having, the owning of a piece of history. Today's young folks don't seem to care so much about history to make the value of collections grow so at some point the collectables will top out in my opinion. However as the economy takes off there will be folks with extra money to spend.

I may be way off here, but to me a valuable collectible firearm wouldn't be one that was all chopped to crap with engraving.

Disclaimer:
(Just my own personal tastes, that may change in the future.)

I think I'd be more into the actual Win '73 that Jimmy Stewart used in the movie "Winchester 73". I'm assuming Mr Stewart used the real thing?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top