JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice COLT WWII REPRODUCTION PISTOL MODEL # M1911A1 with all that came with from the factory.It looks like it just came from colt $1300.00 Or trade for springfield XDM 9mm and XDM 40 cal in like new condition or sig,kimber,springfield Thanks Don any Question call 253 797 8094 sorry about the pics I will try to put some better one on here or I can send you better ones.The mark on the slide is a oil mark came right off.
M1911A1f.jpg
DSC_6485.jpg
M1911A1b.jpg
DSC00012.jpg
DSC00014.jpg
DSC_6494.jpg
DSC_6493.jpg

I have a Sig P250 .40 2SUM which is a full size and a sub-compact with a common fire control unit, A compact .40 X-change kit. A compact .357 Sig barrel with 1 full size mag, 2 compact mags and 2 subcompact mags, all as a package. One magazine through each size, haven't used the .357 Sig barrel. Also have a Sig P250 Large T-shirt to throw in if you are interested. All new production, purchased in March of this year. Thanks, Jack