JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey there a friend of mine recently got a colt thunder i dont have much knowledge of this gun and am trying to find out what .41 round this takes i know its not the current .41 magnum and no one has been able to help me on this so i turn to you guys just to be clear neither i or the owner plan on shooting this gun just curios. any help would be great

Definitely cool by any stretch, the Colt Thunderer is something I would love to possess. Saw one in Reno last summer price right, but condition issues spooked me. What good is a gun you can't shoot, right?

Billy the Kid was known to have favored the Thunderer.

I have seen factory ammo available at outfits that service the cowboy action folks.

You wouldn't happen to have a few pix, would you?

That gun uses the .41 Long Colt, which is center fire and uses a heel based bullet like a .22 Long Rifle. You should be able to find ammo from one of the companies that deals with obsolete ammo, but it's gonna be spendy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top