JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Let me start by saying that all firearms are special to me, some more than others. While I prefer most firearms in their original state, I also appreciate tastefully modified firearms. Unfortunately, this is neither of those. What some people do to firearms (be it for cosmetic or increased functionality purposes) absolutely breaks my heart. Uncle Ted got ahold of this one, and did a number boys. Some viewers may want to avert their eyes. *WARNING* Graphic Images:

Upper:
Barrel is a Colt .625 'pencil' barrel. Stamped 'C MP'. It's not stamped for twist, but I'm nearly positive its 1:12". Bore is not bad actually. Lands and grooves are all still sharp. Has A1 birdcage FH with correct split washer. The triangular handguards, and original slip ring have been ditched for the ugliest excuse for a free float rail I have ever had the displeasure of laying eyes on, the front hand guard cap is still there though. It's the equivalent of putting a fixed 4x Barska on a Barret 50. My heart hurts. FSB is correct non 'F' marked and is has 'C' and 'M' forge marks, and has correct 5 position sight post. The upper does not appear to be a Colt however, as it does not have the 'C' and 'M' forge marks under the rear sight. It has a teardrop FA, and is missing the ejection port door. My camera died as I was about to take pictures of the left side of the upper. I can post more if anyone is curios.
UPPER IS SOLD.

thumb_IMG_4679_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4680_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4681_1024.jpg

Bolt:
It is a Colt SP1 carrier, and is stamped with the Colt 'C'. Bolt is marked 'MP'. Uncle Ted went for the gold on this poor carrier, it appears he decided to make his own low mass BCG by cutting out a portion of the rear of the carrier off. Also looks like Ted tried his hand at staking the gas key too, cause I've never seen a Colt gas key staked like that. Gas rings appear serviceable, and it stands without falling on itself. The last picture is what a standard SP1 bolt should look like.
$50

thumb_IMG_4670_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4668_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4669_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4671_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4667_1024.jpg Unknown.jpeg

Furniture:
A1 Late Type 'E' stock, with correct screw that has drain hole. Will come with receiver extension tube, buffer weight and spring as pictured. I'll throw in the A1 pistol grip (with correct screw) with this, but I will not separate them.
$100

thumb_IMG_4672_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4673_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4675_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4676_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4677_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_4678_1024.jpg

I would prefer to keep this all together, and ship it together. If you want all three, I'll cut you a deal, and I can do $275 shipped insured to your door via USPS. If you want to purchase a single item, add $10 for shipping.

I am not interested in any trades, and the prices are firm. If you have any questions regarding, please PM me.

Thanks,

Anders

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top