JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1950
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Available is a colt Single action army in .38-40. Comes with a nice holster with a bandolier, and 50 rounds of information. Also comes with an additional hammer. The original hammer works, however the half-cock needs to be rebuilt. The spare hammer works great all 3 positions work. Gun shoots great.

Bore is good, the nickel finish on the cylinder is a little worn, however overall in good shape for the age.

Also interested in trades, however I primarily need cash as my clutch went out on my daily driver.

IMG_5057.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes sir
You delete your "lowballing" offer
That be the polite thing to do just just edit it or delete it a 6 grade education is all you need
Only made it to 5th grade. By the looks of your 1 photo it Looks like an 800$ gun to me. If I'm mistaken prove me wrong with some more photos. Thank Bud!
You delete your "lowballing" offer
That be the polite thing to do just just edit it or delete it a 6 grade education is all you need

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.