JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sure does not look like a Wilson combat sight to me. Is this a parts gun ? What is the deal with your feedback ????

Don't know how you get parts gun from a rear sight swap, but no it's not a parts gun. the prior owner swapped the rear sight out.

Feedback- Put as politely as I can the other party is a waste to the board. He PM'd me an offer on this gun actually if I recall, offered up a gun with 1500 rounds of ammo and holsters. After agreement on the trade THAT HE OFFERED we met in Salem and he arrived with one box of ammo and a cheap nylon holster. First he had "no recollection on the ammo", then when I showed him the PM that HE sent, he magically recalled everything and simply forgot it but still wanted to trade that day... I told him he could get the ammo together and honor the deal he made, he failed to do so and I left feedback so of course he attempted to retalliate. I've asked the mods to correct but not done yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.