JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These have all been sold. I am helping a friend to sell some of her inherited guns. All prices are shipped to your FFL from Vancouver, WA. Preferred payment is USPS MO or cashier's check. Any questions, just ask. And she will consider any reasonable offers. A couple of the deals fell through and I deleted the PMs, so I figured that a bump was the easiest thing to do.

First is a Colt Diamondback 4" in .38 Special $1200 OBO

This Colt Diamondback 4" is .22LR $1200 OBO

Colt Officers Model .22 Long Rifle $400 OBO

DSCN1173_zpsqpzk36zz.jpg DSCN1174_zps3dmhmlyu.jpg DSCN1171_zpsjn2gldll.jpg DSCN1172_zpsoe397phz.jpg DSCN1175_zpsrnojy49a.jpg DSCN1176_zpssgsnvrdq.jpg

Last Edited:
No one has a problem or "deals fell through" with the the prices listed above.. Carefull fellow buyers. I contacted the OP's friend who told me to send money etc. but refused to talk in person, email only. So why havnt these sold face to face or at FFL???
Might be legit, but I'm out..

First of all, I'm not butt hurt at all, still have money in my pocket:)
Second, if it is legit, you and your sister in law have some serious communicational issues to iron out. Third... I don't know what ""bubblegumting"" is, but I like it!!:s0140:

That is pretty good! Lol But in all seriousness, when you say you'll buy something, and then back out of the deal without notifying me so that I could have contacted the next person in line, is poor form on any forum.

??? Huh? You put me in direct contact with your sister in law!! I told her I was not comfortable and declined. Why should I have informed you?? Aren't you guys in communication with each other??
My point exactly.. If you want to reply, please send me a PM so we stop waisting other members time. Good luck to patriot, hope it works out for both of you:)

??? Huh? You put me in direct contact with your sister in law!! I told her I was not comfortable and declined. Why should I have informed you?? Aren't you guys in communication with each other??
My point exactly.. If you want to reply, please send me a PM so we stop waisting other members time. Good luck to patriot, hope it works out for both of you:)
They all sold without me even getting a chance to see them. I guess that timing is everything.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.