JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_20180306_090716.jpg IMG_20180306_090441.jpg IMG_20180306_090441.jpg Python1.jpg Python1.jpg This is in nearly new condition. There have been less than 50 .357 magnum rounds ever fired in this gun. Timing is perfect. Rock solid lock-up. Made, I believe in 1979 (S/N V669XX) This is the pinnacle of revolver manufacturing! There is nothing better. The smoothness and accuracy are legendary - and for a good reason. Treat yourself to the best. Gun only. WYSIWYG! $2,400. Python1.jpg

Last Edited:
These are the factory grips. Colt/Pachmyrs were shipped with these during this time frame. Aftermarket woods are available all over if you want.

Sure, I bought the gun at a Rose City gun show in the early 80's. The gun couldn't have been a year or two old. According to the dealer, I am the second owner. It is the most accurate handgun I have ever shot - bar none and I have shot them all. The Bluing everywhere is near 100% so I expect under the grips is the same. Look at the pictures closely and there is a faint cylinder line. There may be something I have overlooked as my eye (1) has seen better days! If so it is in the pictures.

Last Edited:
Reason I ask is because I am interested in the gun. With rubber grips they flex when you shoot or handle them and wear off the blueing. Because without the box the gun isn't a collector but a shooter the more blueing gone the less my family will get for it when I am gone. By the picture it looks like a fine Colt that would make anyone a proud owner.

The box did not come with it. However, crazily the screwdriver key fob with the dancing pony did. It is still a valuable collector gun - especially in that shape- a cardboard box doesn't add much real value IMHO. Have not shot it enough to flex and rub the bluing off I am sure.

Reason I ask is because I am interested in the gun. With rubber grips they flex when you shoot or handle them and wear off the blueing. Because without the box the gun isn't a collector but a shooter the more blueing gone the less my family will get for it when I am gone. By the picture it looks like a fine Colt that would make anyone a proud owner.

Pony with or without a box is very collectable and will continue to increase in value.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.