JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Papers and serial number show this to be 1978. Many extra's. Original grip not shown.
20160109_132420.jpg

20160109_132420.jpg

Looks like honest holster wear to me, maybe a policeman's sidearm.
Hopefully carried a lot and shot very little.

Looks like a good candidate to send back to Colt and have them do their custom shop magic on it if you want a mint condition Python, but I think it would be way more fun to leave it as it is and shoot the dickens out of it.

Last Edited:
Looks like a good candidate to send back To Colt and have them do their custom shop magic on it if you want a mint condition Python, but I think it would be way more fun to leave it as it is and shoot the dickens out of it.
Agreed - one of the best shooting revolvers ever. I would shoot it!

Sold. Just a little background. The gun belonged to my friends father and he passed away. This was holstered but shot very little. The blueing wear is from the holster. It's a nice gun.

It figures, I have been looking for a 4" blue Python and I'm now 7 minutes too late!!!
And I check this website regularly! BUMMER!!! If the sale falls through please let me know.

Thanks!

How in the world do you send a private message to another member?!?!?!
I looked under FAQ's and for "Sending Private Messages....", the result is "#5"!
NUMBER 5?!?!? What in the heck does THAT mean? WOW!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.