1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/WTT WA Colt Python 2.5" Blued

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Hijeffrey95, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hijeffrey95

Hijeffrey95 Bellevue, WA Member

Selling or possibly trading my Colt Python Blued 2.5" manufactured around 1969
    in excellent condition however due to wear on the ejector rod, it seems like the Python has been shot quite a few times
    Everything is mechanically fine and functions perfectly
    Comes with box and manual, not original to the gun though
    Asking $3300
    If interested, email or text me at 206-849-6688

Any trades interested would be a Knights Armament SR 25 ECC

Can add other firearms for this trade, would prefer local trade around Bellevue, WA

Qm4SZrR.jpg " />
    Qw4OrBi.jpg " />
    s2TUVLl.jpg " />
    9YlisfC.jpg " />
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    Blackcobra likes this.
  2. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

these are beautiful guns i bought the little sister model colt diamondback 2.5 inch 38 spl thinking it might make a good investment withv it later wrong. o_O its not orignal like yours and mine or i should say my wifes soon to be exwife :Dsaid she wanted it . her reason was she had a hard time pulling back on the slide to every other gun i got her plus she liked the black pearl grips. and all she had to do was pulled the trigger .the trigger on the colt snake models are like glass therer very accurate as well as lone as you do your part