JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Camano Island
State
Washington
Zip Code
Out of the old fella's dresser is this very nice Police Positive in Colt .38 (not .38 Special) caliber. Faint turn line on cylinder. Very tight with what I call "storage marks"...those you get from the piece moving around in your socks for decades. Mild signs of damp to bluing. The last patent date is July 4, 1905 on barrel top. Serial # 888xx. Appears as a 1916 manufacture. The hard rubber grips are fantastic. Buyer is responsible for all laws and regulations; shipping and transfer costs. FTF available at my FFL on Camano Island, WA.

SAM_5484.JPG SAM_5485.JPG SAM_5486.JPG SAM_5487.JPG SAM_5488.JPG SAM_5489.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I didn't know this was still being listed. It had "sold" but the guy never came back to me, so I moved on. YES, it is still available, but now it's at $450.00. If you don't want it, I'll just put it on GB.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.