JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Safe clean out continues. I bought this Colt 635 SMG upper receiver group for another project which stalled out. It originally came assembled, but it was disassembled to have the upper receiver Cerakoted black to match the newer Colt weapons. I'm not going to assemble it. All the parts are Colt except for the rear sight aperture. The bolt carrier is not ramped so a 9MM specific hammer would need to be used. It comes with everything you see in the pictures (upper receiver, 10.5" barrel, bolt carrier and charging handle, delta ring and barrel nut assembly). I purchased it used and have no idea how many rounds had been fired, but the barrel still has strong rifling. I'm asking $450. I'm selling as a package and not separating things. All NFA rules apply. Please message with questions.

**Even assembled this is not simply a drop in conversion. Several other items would need to be used or purchased.**

tempImageim9tml.png tempImageY9cqku.png tempImagecENa9E.png tempImagegr4T1p.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR