JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1985 Colt officers model, aluminum lower, comes with hogue grips, pachmayer grips and original wood grips, one 6rnd mag and one 8 round mag, good condition, would consider some trades but really need the cash..... Cash price $650. Will be transferred at a FFL.

for the life of me I cannot delete old conversations so must use this, but I have a Leupold vx3 2.5X10 mil dot illuminated 30 ml tube and $200 I would throw down for this if you are interested. Cant Pm or I would, thanks JR

Admins - can you delete my old convos so I can talk privately with my compatriots again? Thanks, jr

I am not the original owner, unknown round count, no upgrades or repairs that I am aware of, I have owned for 6-7 years. In that time I have probably shot 100 rounds through it.

I have a 1985 Colt officers model, aluminum lower, comes with hogue grips, pachmayer grips and original wood grips, one 6rnd mag and one 8 round mag, good condition, would consider some trades but really need the cash..... Cash price $650. Will be transferred at a FFL.

image.jpeg

Full size Colt Slide (with rampart pony), Engraved and tightly fit to an Essex frame and dressed out in complete parachmyer sights and add ons. Appears to be a perfect, or near perfect, 70's build by a very very competent gunsmith. Has silver dear and bear I believe just behind the serations. Nice gun, just have too many full sized ones.

Still have your pistol?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.