JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold pending receipt of funds (time payments).

Price reduced, see bottom of this ad. Giving up my profit to get this done.

I purchased this Colt Match Target 4" from the estate of a respected collector from Southern Ohio sight unseen, based on his reputation. The executor of the estate described all of this collector's guns as being in excellent condition, with the caveat that he was a "novice" when it came to grading firearms. When it arrived I discovered that it was in new, unfired condition (scroll below for photos). I was looking for an excellent condition gun to shoot and hunt with and it would be a shame (my opinion only) to deprive a collector of a pristine, perfect, as new, unfired example of a rare Colt that was manufactured in 1976 simply because I wanted one to shoot. Most Match Targets were produced in the 6" model. All Colt Woodsman production ceased in 1977 due to the cost of machining and hand fitting the all forged parts. I would trade this Match Target for an excellent example of the same gun that I could shoot (plus some cash). I would also sell this gun for $2050.00 which would give me a modest profit that would cover my shipping expenses, ffl fees, insurance, etc. and provide for the purchase of a replacement pistol.

Ad change:
Will sell for .....$1950.00 and meet you 1/2 way.

Thank you for your time.
Semper Fi
:)

IMG_0402 .jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As always Sir, you have amazing taste!! Now you have at least two fine handguns that I drool over. From one LEO to another, you Sir are a steely eyed cruiser jockey!!! We have chatted before and I am hopeful my jealousy isn't too obvious.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.