JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
RENTON
State
Washington
Zip Code
Lightly used with only 3-4 mags fired to test function, ran great without issues. Comes with its box/manual, Magpul handguard/grip, Magpul STR stock (not pictured, replaced the MFT), DD rear sight, and 1 30 rnd Pmag. Prefer to meet at Pantel in Renton, willing to drive to other FFL's within reason. We pay our own transfer if trading, you cover transfer if buying.

Just picked up an AR10 so now mainly looking to sell, some possible trade interests below:
+/- cash: Arsenal SLR 107FR, SAM7K44 pistol, possibly other Arsenal AK's in 7.62x39, M92 Pap (new version with chrome lined barrel), stainless or burnt bronze Desert Eagle .44 mag, Colt Python 6" (2020 production). Complete AR15 10.5" upper receiver in 5.56mm, something nice-ish.

NAnFpp2h.jpg

EzR3NjRh.jpg

igA0KVgh.jpg

Wyq1EIoh.jpg

5qgfgODh.jpg

X75LGYUh.jpg

ajtG9Gkh.jpg

VML8b1Sh.jpg

pYa1EROh.jpg

ZYEyz85h.jpg

uIGsQYQh.jpg

l1Oj2Cdh.jpg

DIQ2tTIh.jpg

0SMseDYh.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
PSA GF3 Hammer Forged AK 47 Magpul MOE w/ cloud defensive OWL and 10 bulgarian/m3 pmags?

Watch AKOU YouTube review of the GF3. Quality is on par or better then Arsenal. Thats why I went the PSA route

Thanks but Ill pass. I did just manage to grab one of their AK103 clones earlier in the week, that should scratch my AK itch for a short while at least :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.