JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
ridgfield
State
Washington
Gun is a .22 colt. I don't even know if its been shot. It was bought by my father before he passed and has been sitting for a few years in the safe. He was too sick to go to the range so I am pretty sure it was shot once or never.

It has a handle rail mount and cheap red dot if you would like, I have included that in the price (It isn't worth much) but maybe you will like it. I priced it at like $25... give or take a few bucks. I feel like due to the stock being out everywhere I basically am just throwing it in free. This rifle is basically new and for less than it would cost you to buy if you got on a waitlist that might never come through.
I am willing to sell because I have another .22 ar. I would probably sell that one too though m and p 22, but haven't decided for sure yet. It has some sentimental value to me, but it is for my long gone ex girlfriend so... yea. lol.

we will meet at an ffl to do transfer.

HAS EXTRA MAG NOT PICTURED

in wa: Notice you need the rifle class. There are a few free ones online. We can discuss if you are unclear about this, as I have completed it and know about it. They are super easy, just read a few pages sometimes with quiz and there you go.

69303137_515883819218564_5987498364143403008_o.jpg 68908120_515883792551900_7757643331026288640_o.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No offense but "Wow- 2012 called and they want their favorite Tacticool 22, and hype back". :)

These have been $299 for years at CDNN, I guess they finally sold out of them, and only have the "Ops" version now. Good luck with the sale, if someone absolutely, positively needs the carbine version of this gun- indeed- you're the only game in town.

All that aside this has proven to be a solid gun for what it is (and I think the magazines for them are incredible.)

This is the original of a long line of rifles using Zamak (some call them "pot metal") internals.
It's worth mentioning that these are not "mil spec" in any sense of the word- so the inevitable million questions about 22 conversions, magazine comparable with S&W (it's not) and AR-22 compatibility (it isn't) can be avoided.
Source: I own several "versions" of this rifle, *branded*: "Colt", "HK", "Hammerli" etc. All use the same mags and are manufactured by Walther, Umarex, etc.

Lol I didn't mean to sound like an jack@ss, I just was happy to see they are hard to find. I know one or two sites sell it for $300, and most around $450 but you can't find them. I've sold a lot of 22s this week (3-4 I forget). Clearing out my collection.

Lol I didn't mean to sound like an jack@ss, I just was happy to see they are hard to find. I know one or two sites sell it for $300, and most around $450 but you can't find them. I've sold a lot of 22s this week (3-4 I forget). Clearing out my collection.

Laughs- I'm just trying to skip the 50 or so questions that always seem to come up with these. Mostly starting with "are these legit AR- can you swap out the upper" I like to call these Celebrity (Colt) Impersonators. "Clone" is even a little generous ;)

A pawn shop in the Portland area has one of these up for sale.
At first glance, I thought it was a real Colt M4 that was listed for only $450.00, but after reading the small print, I figured it out.
They sure look like real McCoy.

It's in the Tigard store, not the Milwaukee store.

For Sale: Colt M4 - Tigard ATG

$ 425

9986846_02_colt_m4_tigard_atg_640.jpg
9986846_03_colt_m4_tigard_atg_640.jpg
9986846_04_colt_m4_tigard_atg_640.jpg
9986846_05_colt_m4_tigard_atg_640.jpg

In great condition

WE DO NOT SHIP!

20% down gets you 90 Day Interest Free Layaway!
Monday - Saturday 10-7 / Sunday 11-5

All That Glitters Jewelry & Loan
13185 SW Pacific Hwy, B-2
(503)968-9510

Tigard, OR 97223

GREEN BACKGROUND = MILWAUKIE
RED BACKGROUND = TIGARD
GRAY BACKGROUND = NORTH LOMBARD
WOOD/BROWN BACKGROUND = SE PORTLAND
(503) 785-1168

Mine has been very reliable and is fun to shoot. As mentioned above, made by Walther. Agree with mag quality. You can get a set of trigger upgrade springs for $17 from hk parts which really makes the trigger a lot lighter. Free float handguards are available in long or short length from cddn for around $30. Here is mine in current configuration:
0771A57C-4D98-4B11-B626-F7F89AD6F1FE.jpeg
83C989C9-0261-49D2-9E8E-E58208F26DA8.jpeg

Mine has been very reliable and is fun to shoot. As mentioned above, made by Walther. Agree with mag quality. You can get a set of trigger upgrade springs for $17 from hk parts which really makes the trigger a lot lighter. Free float handguards are available in long or short length from cddn for around $30. Here is mine in current configuration:
View attachment 625639
View attachment 625638
Looks nice.

Actually umarex owns Walther. Made in Germany by Walther.
Thank you Captain Obvious! Since I've been up the corporate chain with them, the only part actually manufactured by Walther is the barrel or liner. Umarex (parent company) manufactures the rest of the rifle and Walther handles the importation side of things. Really in the scheme of things it's all just useless knowledge.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.