JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have colt LW commander in good shape and very accurate and Kimber Pro Raptor Custom for sale.
If you are interest please email me your email address so I can send you pictures
Colt $575.00
Kimber Pro Raptor $ 950.00
Thank you for your interest

I guess I will join on....

NO PICTURES

OhMyGosh.jpg

PM sent on the Commander. Saw the pics, was on my way to take a look in person, got a flat tire (and no spare). Wonder if GOD is telling me I don't need another gun.

I was able to to contact him via by giving him my email address. He emailed me yesterday afternoon with his phone number and I called him. Now I haven't heard from him since calling him last night when I was on my way and broke down. I did try to text message him again later on with no response. He did tell me he had a lot of emails about the Colt (of course) and was trying to get back to everyone.

I have colt LW commander in good shape and very accurate and Kimber Pro Raptor Custom for sale.
If you are interest please email me your email address so I can send you pictures
Colt $575.00
Kimber Pro Raptor $ 950.00
Thank you for your interest

Thank you for so many were interests in the pistols. Colt is gone
I can not post the pictures Sorry"(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.