Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Colt Lightweight Defender Series 80 pistol, 9 mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Colt Lightweight Defender Series 80 pistol, 9 mm, 3” bbl. Manufactured from 2002 – 2003, this lightweight version of the Defender features a Matte Cerakoted aluminum frame with beavertail grip safety, flat grooved mainspring housing, high cut front strap, skeletonized hammer, and long black skeletonized trigger w/o over travel adjustment.
Sights are 3 Dot, dovetail front/Novak rear. Grips are custom w/Colt logo, plus an original set of Hogue rubber pebble-grained and finger grooved grips. The barrel is bushingless with a full-length guide rod plus a lowered and flared ejection port. Includes original Colt blue plastic case with 6 magazines (4 ea. Colt, 2 ea. Metalform, all are 8-rd.), and owner’s manual.
In excellent condition. Asking $700
No trades...thank you!
(trying to thin the herd)

P1010885 (Medium).JPG P1010886 (Medium).JPG P1010878 (Medium).JPG P1010879 (Medium).JPG P1020192 (Medium).JPG P1010880 (Medium).JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS