JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Another post retirement sale of stuff to make up a little fun money. The firearm I have for sale is a Colt Series 80 Combat Elite. According to the serial number it was manufactured in 1990. I bought it used and had Tim Copeland (AKA Velenzy) perform a little restoration by swapping the factory sear, disconnector, and hammer with Cylinder and Slide components. He also fitted a long trigger, Wilson Combat Drop in grip safety and Ed Brown thumb safety. He also reblued the slide. The markings are a little light, but still visible after the reblue. I added a two piece guide rod and 18 lbs recoil spring. It will come with what you see in the picture (2 Colt 7 round magazines, original style recoil spring and plug, Hogue grip and additional set of wood Colt grips) and a soft case. I'm asking $650 in the Portland Metro area to your FFL and I'm pretty firm on the price. No trades at all. I'm willing to go as far south as Salem and as far north as Vancouver. Buyer pays all transfer fees. Please message with questions. Thanks for looking. **SOLD to tedacker**

IMG_4677.jpeg IMG_4676.jpeg IMG_4675.jpeg IMG_4674.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice gun, nice deal. I'd have bought that if I'd seen it first. For the buyer @tedacker - I'd point out the additional black wood grips are unique 1986 Colt sesquicentennial grips. They were used on guns 1986 and for a year or two later until they ran out of medallions. You can tell as the equine logo is different, a chest profile instead of the conventional rampant on a globe. Not original to the gun, but cool. I had a pair like that on my Combat Elite a while as they matched well.

Nice gun, nice deal. I'd have bought that if I'd seen it first. For the buyer @tedacker - I'd point out the additional black wood grips are unique 1986 Colt sesquicentennial grips. They were used on guns 1986 and for a year or two later until they ran out of medallions. You can tell as the equine logo is different, a chest profile instead of the conventional rampant on a globe. Not original to the gun, but cool. I had a pair like that on my Combat Elite a while as they matched well.
Great information, Thank You

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.